Wednesday 26 June 2024

Kindergarten Grad 2024 (June 19, 2024)

It turned out to be a really nice day out today.

In the afternoon, FCSS had a picnic in the park for the kids so Jason took Freya down there and Haylee took Eden.
They had a lot of fun.

I hopped on the treadmill and did my run.

 

I'm feeling really good.

Eating well and getting my workouts done and feeling like I'm making progress and getting back on track.

The kids in the cooking class at school did a cake baking contest today.

Alivia's team and the pretty cake they made.

Jason posted this cute picture of Professor Snuggles.

Jason took Freya back to the park and they spent the afternoon there.

Mom is flying out to Nova Scotia tomorrow so I had everyone over for supper tonight so they could see her before she left - She will like be gone until September anyway.

I made a meatloaf and and then just potato salad and rice to go along with it.

Miss Eden is eating solid food now and she loves it.

The kids weren't really into  my meatloaf - they preferred to hang out with Jason.

I love having everyone over.

The boys having a good chat.

Freya's Kindergarten graduation was tonight at 6:30 so we had to leave the dinner and head over there.

Here come the mini grads.

They sat them all along the stage when they first came in.

They performed a few songs for us.

They sat for the first song.

They had little hand actions they had to do.

There they all are.

They stood up for the next song.

She was doing all of the actions.

Oh, I love her so much.

Really getting into it, so much that her hat fell off.

She was having a little trouble with the hat tassel but she soldiered on.

Getting her award from Mrs. Fife (her teacher).

I think she didn't quite know what to do with all the applause.

They gave each of the kids a picture of themselves from the beginning of the year then their grad pictures that they just had taken so they could see how much they've grown.

Then they got the kids to go out into the audience and get a parent to come back up on the stage with them.
Kody went up with Freya.

Then they all did a dance together which was cute.

This little girl is about 4 months older than Eden - she kept putting her hands up to everyone she saw as if to say, pick me up.
She and Eden were interested in one another and were checking each other out.

Family picture.

Freya and her little friend Thea.

Zepplyn, Crystal, Freya and Randy.

Freya, Jason and I.
(I don't know why I'm standing so strangely)?

Freya and her teacher.

After the grad, Freya came back to our place and had another sleep over.
Jason is heading out tomorrow to spend the weekend hiking with his brother in southern Saskatchewan so he wanted to spend some time with her before he goes.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment