Monday 24 June 2024

Swimming & Shopping & Eating (June 9, 2024)

I really liked our airbnb that we had last night.

I love the front porch and the area.

 

It's actually for sale so we looked it up to see how much it was selling for.

$799,000 - a little bit out of my price range.

I wanted to take a few pictures before we left - I like how open the living area is.

And that chair with the blanket on i is a double chair that two people can sit in and I love it.


The room that Jason and I stayed in was a room off of the living room

When you went in, you had to go up a set of stairs.

Then it was a huge room, that bed is a king size bed and you can see how much room is still left.
It had a fireplace in it and a desk to the other side which I didn't take a picture of.

It had a funny shaped back yard, kind of like a pie slice, because it was on a circular road but still lots of room.

There was a sitting area and a dining area.

and a lilac bush in full bloom.
The lilacs bushes in Swan Hills aren't even thinking about blooming yet and these ones are almost at their end.

We went and got sandwiches at Farrow then walked across the street to a little bakery that was there to get the girls a treat.

The girls loved this wall - it is pretty cool.

They had so many delicious looking goodies.

These giant croissants looked delicious - one of them was filled with Pistachio cream.
I really wanted to try it.

They had lots of different filled croissants.

They had a passionfruit filled one and I couldn't resist that - I love passionfruit.
So I did get it - guess I went over my WW points for today.

Just waiting for our food.

After breakfast we headed to Millennium Place in Sherwood Park to take the girls swimming.
We forgot towels so I dropped everyone off and went to buy some.
I don't know my way around Sherwood Park and my phone went in with those guys so it took me 40 minutes of driving around and checking places to finally find a few towels and head back.

I still got to swim for an hour or so then the girls were ready to go.

We had to get some ramen first though - can't go to the city with Freya and not hit up a ramen spot.
Hu's Noodle Nook is one of our favorites so that's where we went.
Haylee and Freya.

Zepplyn and Haylee.

Jason and I with our little photo bomber Freya in the background there.

Freya wanted just noodles, broth and 3 eggs.
She just loves those eggs and ate all of them immediately.

I had the Tan Tan - so delicious!

Lots of vehicles in Alberta have their Oiler flags flying proudly right now but this guy is going over and above.
The flags are even attached to hockey sticks - very creative!

We made a stop at Costco and I had wanted to get groceries at Walmart as well but it was getting late so we just wanted to get home.
We decided we'd go to Whitecourt tomorrow night instead.

I ate pretty good over the weekend up until today, I had that croissant, ramen and then some nuts so I'm not exactly sure how weigh in will be tomorrow.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment