Monday 24 June 2024

Caught up at Work and Grandma Time is the BEST (June 4, 2024)

I finally got all my emails caught up at work - yay!

I hopped on the treadmill at lunch again today and ran for 30 minutes - just at a speed of 4.0 but just starting back at it slowly.

Still a good work out as you can see by my sweaty top!

Kody & Haylee are painting their living room so brought the girls to me for to watch for a bit.

Freya wanted t do some painting so I got her all set up to do that.

Then baby Eden and I hung out.

She's noticing the phone now and she's interested in it.

Freya changed into one of the new outfits we picked up for her on vacation.

She wanted to spend the night and Jason is off tomorrow so we let her stay.
I love that I get to spend so much time with them - I feel so blessed.

I'm still doing very well and at tracking my points and staying on plan - I'm feeling very determined this time around and I feel like I'm actually going to make some progress.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment