Thursday 30 May 2019

Sunny Days (May 28, 2019)

Up early and getting our sweat on.
We are fortunate to have two treadmills so we can get our cardio in at the same time.

I walked at an incline of 6 for most of my workout this morning.

I'm red and sweaty - that's a good thing!

No change from yesterday.

I got out for my morning walk to the road.
It was another beautiful day out there - gorgeous.
 
I sat my curse beside me on the couch at lunch time and I think Paddington was laying claim to it.

After work I dropped by to visit Baby F.

They were outside enjoying the gorgeous weather.

Miss Z was over visiting too.

She really likes the little water table I found on the local Buy & Sell for $20.00

It's just the perfect size for her to be able to reach.

I think she liked the cool water because she kept dipping the little scuba diver guy then putting him in her mouth.

Here, you want some dad?

My Honey had taken some chicken out of the freezer so I warmed it up and some left over corn.
I also cooked peas, edamame and instant mashed potatoes, it was delicious.

My Honey had to join this Safety program for work and he sent me this shot of what he entered for incidents that he's had.
I asked if he was really going to leave it in there and he said Oh no, he'd adjusted it.

This is what he actually put in there.
Ha Ha.
What a mind he has.
He sure keeps me laughing.

He took this awesome picture of a lynx out in the field today, isn't it incredible?
What a magnificent looking creature.
 
Somebody (Mr H), got a new car bed today and he is loving it.
They are hoping it keeps him in his own bed at night, I think it just might work.

I thought this was so cute.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment