Wednesday 8 May 2019

Sausages & Pizza (May 7, 2019)

Another day, another dollar, isn't that how the saying goes?
Some days I feel like I could easily give up that dollar just to have a few more hours in bed and today was one of those days.
I didn't though and headed off to work at my usual time.
 
It was a busy morning - it seems like its busy all the time but I don't mind that, I'd rather it over the alternative.
 
My Honey was busy at home getting the sausages he made into freezer packs.
I put them up in portions of two so we can unfreeze just the perfect amount for supper when we want them.
 
He did cook a couple up and made this awesome salad for lunch.
I guess sausage on a salad seems weird but it's actually really delicious.
My Honey makes a dressing from scratch with mustard, vinegar, honey and spices and I could just drink that stuff.
 
He got his wood fired pizza oven heating up in the afternoon and made us pizzas for supper.

First one ready to go in the oven.

He covered this one in fresh arugula and kale when it came out.
I just love that - it adds another flavor dimension to the pizza.
 
My friend, BH, had a grand daughter who is an avid reader so I told her to bring her by to have a look at my books.
I thought I might have a few that would interest her and she could have them.
I'm a sucker for readers and books, I think it's such a great habit to form at a young age.
She brought her over tonight and I had a few things that she thought she would like, not much, but it wasn't a total bust.
 
I was still tired this evening, not sure why.
Before 7 I was falling asleep on the couch.
 
I went to the store with My Honey to get yogurt for smoothies and he made us each one when we got home.
 
I watched the new Little People Big World and The Little Johnston's then by the time I went to bed I was wide awake and couldn't fall asleep.
That is so frustrating.
I think maybe the working out yesterday helped.
I was too tired to do it today but I know it helps that too so tomorrow night I'm going to get a workout in, even if it's a short one.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment