Monday 6 May 2019

New BBQ (May 5, 2019)

Had a super late sleep in this morning and it was wonderful!

When we finally did get up and at em, I got busy blogging and My Honey got busy putting together the BBQ we picked up yesterday.

Then as soon as he got it put together, he got busy cooking.
He grilled up a couple whole chickens.

Then he also did some pork and some chicken thighs in an adobe sauce.
He is going to portion them out into bags and freeze them for easy meals during the week.

We had leftover meatloaf so we made sandwiches with it for supper and they were a bit messy but very delicious.

I got my blogging all caught up and it feels great.
After that, I watched the last two episodes of the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, can't wait for the new season.
It's a quirky, fun show and I really enjoy it.

I spend some time reading this evening too.
This is one of the books I picked up yesterday and so far it's really drawing me right in.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment