Sunday 5 May 2019

Loving the Mama! (April 28, 2019)

It was another quiet morning all to myself.
I made a coffee then watched a couple episodes of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.

My Honey had heard that it was good so I signed up for Amazon Prime just to check it out and ended up really liking it.
It's different and quirky and I love it.
I just made it to Season 2.

Someone leaving town today saw this family of grizzlies on the road.

A mama and 3 good size babies.
What a treat that would have been to see.
These are their pictures that they posted.

I pulled out a few bras that I need to sew up to stop the underwire from popping out.
I just love this brand of bra and Walmart stopped selling it so I'm kind of bummed.

Anyway, Paddington made himself pretty comfortable on them.

Ha ha, just look at him, he was rolling around on them like they were the comfiest things ever.

I went to pet him and he just grabbed my arm and held on so I wouldn't stop.

I decided to pop over and visit my son and his family again today.

They were having a chill day.

She was a busy as ever, popping from one toy to the next.

Making faces.

Standing up as much as she possibly could.

Everything is still going into her mouth.

Then mommy got up from her nap and Baby F was so delighted to see her.

She just snuggled into her mama and it was so sweet.

I thought she was never going to let her go.

She did though, came over and gave me this big gummie smile.
She is 8 months old now and no sign of a tooth yet.
My son got 2 when he was 6 months old then no more until his first birthday when he got another 6 all at once.
Poor little fellow - that was tough to watch him be in so much pain.
He couldn't even do the cake smash for his first birthday because he was so exhausted from crying.

Hopefully this little miss won't have to go through that.

I visited for a couple hours then headed home to spend time with My Honey when he got off work.

I had considered driving out to Peace River today and staying the night so I'd be there first thing in the morning to do some training but decided instead to get up early and head there in the morning.

I'm glad now that I decided that, it was another nice, quiet, relaxing evening.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment