Sunday 5 May 2019

Administrative Assistant Day Lunch (April 24, 2019)

I talked with the girls at the office briefly yesterday and they told me that we all had to go to St Albert office for a meeting today.
So I got into the office extra early so I could get through a few emails before we left.

My post vacation weigh in.

I got through a few emails before the other girls arrived and we were on our way.
All four of us went, SV, SG, BH and I.

We got there around 10 and I found a computer to work on right away.
We were supposed to meet at 10:30 but it got pushed to 11:30 so I was able to get some stuff done.

Turns out it was Administrative Assistant Day so they had brought us in for lunch.
We had sandwiches, vegetables, fruit and deserts.

So there was really no meeting at all, just a get together.

We ate and visited.  

Ha ha, don't I catch just the best poses?

It was nice to visit, we work with these ladies but we don't get to see them that often.

We visited until around 2 then we hit the road.
We made a stop at Costco and Homesense.

I had a cart full of stuff at Homesense but paired it down to a mirror and a wreath (I think I might have a wreath addiction).
I had a cartful of stuff at Costco too including two pair of capri which turned out to not fit so they will be going back.

We also made a stop at Lowes but I opted not to go in - I didn't want to spend any more money.
Plus I was really tired so staying in the truck suited me just fine.

We stopped in Westlock at Boston Pizza for supper.
They just know to smile now when I get out my phone.

BH and I.

We shared some cactus fries.
After you eat a few of these, the heat catches up with you.
I always thought it was the dip but turns out they are soaked in jalapeno juice.

I got a beet salad and it was really good but I could only eat about half of it.
I took the rest home and My Honey had it for supper.

My new wreath.
I'm not sure if this will stay here either but I had to find a place for it that Paddington couldn't reach.
He was going crazy thinking it was grass for him to eat and I know he would nibble on it if he could.

It was close to 8 and My Honey suggested going to bed but I thought it was still too early so we watched the latest episode of Big Bang Theory first.
I can't believe it will soon be over - I'm going to miss it.

We did hit the hay by 9 pm.
I want to work out in the morning so want to make sure I'm well rested.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment