Tuesday 4 July 2023

Weigh In Day - Moving in the Right Direction (July 3, 2023)

Monday means weigh in day.

To be honest - I've been weighing in every day lately but my Monday weigh in is the 'official' weigh in and it's the one I enter into WW.

So I'm up a bit since yesterday but down since last week so I'm good with that.

There are going to be little day to day fluctuations but overall I'm headed in the right direction.

I was 208.8 lbs today.

That'd down .8 lbs since last weigh in and getting closer to Onederland.

As Jason was heading to work he noticed that the rental car had a flat tire.
Great!
He put some air in it just so I could get it down to the mechanical shop and get it repaired so I drove right there but they were closed for Canada Day.
So I just went on to work thinking I'd just pump it up again later - enough to get it back home but when I went out lunch time, it still looked good.

My co-worker Shennelle got a call first thing at work this morning that nobody ever wants to get.
Her nephew who was only 19 was found unresponsive and subsequently passed away last night/early this morning from a drug overdose.
So tragic for the family - my heart really hurts for them and he was so young, still a baby really.

The rest of the day at work was quiet - we don't have a huge amount of people in our office to start with and over the summer months there are normally a couple at any given time that are away on vacation.

I had a massage right after work today - I thought I may have to deal with a flat tire but it was still looking good after work so that was awesome.
The massage felt so good - it always does.
Crystal, Randie, Zepplyn, Kody, Haylee and Freya are all leaving for PEI on Saturday so Crystal is preparing for that.
She said she's been super busy with clients all week and her first week back is booked up already as well.
I wish I was going with them - I'm really going to miss Freya but I plan on getting some projects completed while they are gone.

Haylee texted while I was getting my massage to say that Freya really wanted to come over for a visit so I told her to bring her over.

I still needed steps so I hopped on the treadmill as soon as I got home just to get it out of the way before Freya got there.

It felt good to get it done as usual.
I was hoping I'd get a run in this past weekend and I did do one on Friday but I think I may try to get another in one day this week.

Freya got there just as I was finishing up and Jason was getting home.
She wanted Jason to play in the basement with her so he did.

I have been looking at the biscuits that Morgan made for mom ever since they got here last night and I couldn't resist it any longer so I had eggs and a biscuit for supper.
I tracked it and I had enough points so I didn't go over and still got a blue dot and it was totally worth it.
Sooooo delicious.
I'm a biscuit fiend!

Kody called to come pick up Freya but she wasn't ready to go yet so we said we'd walk her home.

She wanted to test out the animals on the way.

She had to sit up on all of them.

So proud of herself.

Then she needed to go for a round two.

She even tried to sit on the ducks, ha ha.

We played Life of Luxury at the skate park for a bit.
It's a Youtube channel that she really likes, I was Parker, Jason was Chester and she was Timmie.
Then we stopped at the store for a treat.

She wanted a slushie but in a coffee cup so she could pretend it was coffee.
We let her even though it was late because she usually doesn't drink much of them anway.
She couldn't wait to get home to show Mom and Dad that she had a coffee.

One of Morgan and Haylee's friends had a baby recently and they got to meet him today.
This is him meeting Morgan and her new bf, Kalem.
Freya got to meet Shana Banana's baby today as well and she was excited.

After we dropped Freya off at home, Jason and I walked back to the house and he made us some ice cream before we called it a night.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment