Friday 14 July 2023

Weigh In, TV for Morgan and Sleep Over (July 10, 2023)

Today was weigh in day.

I had some treats on the weekend so I was expecting a bit of a gain and I was right.

I was 211 exactly.

That's up 2.2 lbs since last weigh in.

Time to buckle down now and get back on track.

I really want to get back under the 200 lb mark - I know I can do it.

I didn't get out for a walk this morning - it was just busy and I didn't have time.

I was dealing with some of the car stuff - called to get the insurance set up then at lunch I stopped at the registries and got the new car registered.

Now I'm all good to go to pick it up tomorrow.

I ate up most of my lunch hour running errands so then I decided to walk back to work to get some steps.

Jason came with me and we stopped at the store on the way to get sandwiches which we ate on the way down.

Jason came in and did some visiting at the office with some of his buddies.

The tv mom bought for Morgan arrived today.

I called Jason to come pick it up with the car but he was still in the office visiting and I didn't even know.

Ha ha.

So we decided to just come back after work to pick it up.

I walked back home and Jason came down and met me.

He made us chicken and a delicious garden salad for supper.

Then mom and I went and picked up the tv to take over to Morgan.

She was so surprised and thankful.

Mom was happy to see Asia and ended up bringing her back to our house for a sleep over.

Asia was pretty happy to see Mom as well.

Mom got a bunch of scratch tickets for her birthday so we stopped at the store to check them and she ended up winning on a bunch of them - she got 99 dollars all together - not too shabby.

I gave Nadine a big flower pot that I had and she sent me a picture of the flowers she put in it.

It looks great.

Back at the house Jason and I went for a bit of a walk so I could get the rest of my steps in then we watched some of The Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I was doing a Kakuro puzzle at the same time - they are math puzzles and I love them.

I planned on getting to be early because I was tired but it was near 11 when I finally went to bed.

Not good April.

I totally remember watching this show and hoping everyday that she would see me - I don't think she ever did say my name.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment