Saturday 1 July 2023

Almost Lost My Phone (June 29, 2023)

It was back to work for me today.

But just today - we have tomorrow off in lieu of Canada Day which is on Saturday.

It was a busy morning because I had to get payroll done.

I did manage to get out for a walk - it was a gorgeous day out there.

It was a quiet day at the office - lots of people away on vacation and stuff.

Summer is always like this.

At lunch time I hopped on the treadmill for a bit - I couldn't find my phone so I couldn't take a picture.

I figured I must have left it at the office.

When I got back to the office, I backed the car into the parking spot and when I got out, I saw my phone lying there on the ground.

I nearly drove over it, thank goodness I didn't but it was close.

After work I decided to work on some crafting.

Nadine had gotten me these prints at Kinuso Costco (it's actually a take it or leave it at the dump).

I didn't know what I was going to do with them - I was thinking about throwing them out but then I noticed that the frames were wood and I thought maybe I could use them for something.

I took off the prints and removed all the staples and hardware from them then painted them.

A coat of black first then a coat of white.

I have some pressed board I'm going to get Jason to cut out for me and I'll attach that to the back and make signs out of them.

It feels good to use up some of this stuff and repurpose it.

I also made a little sign for Nadine - she dropped off a board to me a week or two ago to make a sign to give to her friend for her garden.

I found a few other things that I want to make so I gave them a base coat of black as well.

I didn't feel like cooking so I picked Jason and I up Subs for supper.

 I had half today and I'll have the rest tomorrow for lunch.

A little laugh for today.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment