Tuesday 18 July 2023

Freya's Room Plans (July 17, 2023)

 It's Monday so you know what that means - weigh in day.

I was 208.2 lbs

So that's down 2.8 lbs since last week but I was actually 207 the past couple of mornings.
Guess that cake did me in!
Still down though so I'll take it!

It was a pretty quiet morning at work.
Both Bonnie and Shennelle are on vacation this week so I'll be manning the fort alone.
Not really, some of the guys are there but I still miss the girls when they aren't here.

I got out for a walk to the road and back.

I don't know what happened to summer but it felt like a fall day out there today - it was grey and gloomy and there was a chill in the air.

I hopped on the treadmill at lunch time to get more steps in - I only  walked and I only did 26 minutes but that will help out so I don't have as many to do later.

After work, I picked up Morgan and we went over to Kody and Haylee's.
She's going to do some cleaning as a surprise for them when they get home and I am going to make over Freya's room hopefully.

This is how it looks now - it's yellow.

It's nice but it's been this color since she was born - time for a little upgrade.

I wanted to get an idea of what she has for furniture.

And just the space itself.

It isn't a huge room but it's big enough.

Haylee wants to go dark with it.
I think I'm going to do a dark color on the bottom - not black but close to black.
Then a very pale pink on the top half - I have this cool stencil I want to do on the pink and I'll just do a shade darker of pink or maybe even the same shade but just a glossier version.

Then I think I will put a thin white chair rail all around just to tie it to the other trim in the room that I don't want to have to paint.

I have a new single mattress ordered for her and Jason is going to make a bed hopefully with some storage in it.

Back home I was kind of looking at some stuff and I think the theme I want to go with it a play on Dark Academia with some witchy whimsy thrown in.
I picked out a black chandelier, some pink curtains and a black shag rug.
I also have some art I want to frame - I would like to put it in some victorian style frames but they are hard to find so I may try to take some regular frames and add some embellishments with some resin molds.
I have lots of ideas running around in my head - it's just a matter of what can I actually get accomplished before they come back?

Morgan started out cleaning the bathroom and she did a great job - I want her to come do mine next.

When I got home, I spent the evening watching vlogs about the dark acedamia aesthetic.

Another recipe that looks good from Joanna Garcia Swish.

I had left over spaghetti sauce for lunch and supper - I didn't track it because I wasn't sure what to even put.

I don't feel like it was that bad of a choice, not the best either but not horrible.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment