Saturday 15 July 2023

Run in Whitecourt, Travellers Make it to PEI (July 13, 2023)

Another warm day over here, I am loving summer.

I made sure to get out for a walk this morning.
Then I worked through my lunch hour because I had to leave a little early to head to Whitecourt for a dentist appointment.

I just had a cleaning and my annual check up and xrays - everything looks good, no cavities so I'm all good for another 6 months until my next cleaning.

I did ask about getting my teeth whitened professionally.
It cost $500.00 but we got some extra money in our health care spending account at work this year so I decided to go for it.
They made my molds while I was there today then I'm going back on July 28th to have it done and I am excited!

I brought my running gear with me so I could go for a run at rotary park.
When I got there I saw that they had installed this inground trampoline since I'd been there last.
It is gigantic.
This really is a very nice park.

They had some flooding here recently and this was all covered so they had to move some debris that came in so it looks a little tore up right now.

Still a pretty place for a run though and it felt good to get out and do it.

It was hard but I did the 5k I wanted to.
I am really trying make it a habit again - make a 5k run a daily thing.

The exercise details.

My average pace and splits.

After my run I picked up a few things then headed on home.


The traveller's posted some pictures.
They arrived in Moncton, NB and spent the night at Randy's uncles place.
He has an old car and the girls were trying it out.

Freya pretending she's going to take it for a spin.

It is a neat old car.

They did get to go for a spin in it.

Then Randy took them for a spin with the lawn tractor.

The girls with Randy's Uncle.

Then they finally made it over to PEI later in the day and stopped to get the famous picture of Confederation Bridge.

On the wharf.

On the beach.

Her favorite - chicken wings.
Looks like they are having a good time.
So jealous - all their pictures make me wish I was there with them.

I saw these little pictures you could buy and I so want one.
Ha ha - I don't do this really but I thought it was funny.

Nadine sent me this picture - she gave me a couple of these frames and I am going to try to make something like this.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment