Monday 17 July 2023

Crafting, Running and Reading - My Kind of Day (July 15, 2023)

Today was kind of a quiet day for me.
I slept in until around 8 then when I got up, I made myself a coffee and watched some Dead to Me.
I'm quite enjoying it.

Next I got into my craft room and got a few things finished up.
I wish the Welcome on this showed up a bit better but I still like it.

This one I'm still on the fence as to whether I should add more to it or not.
I did get some coats of paint on a few other things but that was it.
I enjoy puttering in my craft room.

I was procrastinating a bit but finallly got out for a run.

I wanted to run 5k and I was trying hard not to look at my fitbit and I went a new route I don't normally do so when I did finally look at my fitbit and see that I'd done 6k, it felt great.

I was a long way from home though and had to walk up the highway - the horseflies are crazy right now, especially out there.
But all good, I made it home and got lots of steps in.

My exercise details.

My average pace and splits.
I was so sweaty when I got home, I hopped in the bath again, read a little more of the book I started yesterday.

Then I had a couple episodes of Dead to Me left so I finished those up.
I liked how it ended - I don't know why it took me so long to finish up this series because it was really quite good.

Aside from that I didn't do much else.
I walked over to Rob's twice to let the dogs out today as he is working a full day again.

Aside from that, it was a pretty chill day.

When Jason got home, he went out for a run then we watched some YouTube before he went to bed.
I wasn't feeling tired so I stayed up really late reading my book hoping it would make me sleepy.

I finally headed to bed around 1 am even though I didn't feel tired and it took me forever to fall asleep but I did eventually.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment