Tuesday 11 July 2023

Little Biker Girl (July 5, 2023)

Freya was up early and she wanted to dress up like Wednesday Addams today so Jason let her and sent me a few pictures.

 

Having some hot cheesies for breakfast.

Out and about in town.
She loves going to the skate park and running around on all the ramps there.

Meanwhile at work, I managed to get out for a walk to the road and back this morning - it was a really nice day out there.

Jason texted at lunch and said he was taking Freya to Burger Baron for a donair.

He had her out on her bike this morning.

I met them there.

She had a donair and she ate the whole thing!
Then I headed home in the car and grabbed my bike to head back down to work.

I met Jason and Freya heading back up to the house.

They were checking out the rock snake someone in town started, it's really growing.

Freya remembered just which rock was hers.

I didn't have much time so I just biked straight to work, no detours or add ons.

The exercise details.
Haylee ended up going over to the house and picking up Freya in the afternoon to take her swimming at her BF Dakota's house so she was pretty happy about that.

So Jason came and met me after work and we biked home together.

The exercise details.

Later in the evening Kody texted to say that Freya wanted to come back so we told him to bring her over.
We are taking her to the city in the morning anyway so it will work out.
She was showing us how good she is at climbing trees.

I never know how to pick out a good watermelon so I'm going to try using this guide next time to see if it helps.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment