Monday 31 July 2023

My Running is Improving (July 30, 2023)

I didn't know what I was going to do with myself today now that Freya's room is all done but I know it felt good to get up and not feel rushed.

I had a coffee and watched you YouTube for a bit.

Jason is making lasagna out at work for the guys today - looks yummy. 

He also made them garlic toast.

He grilled it then added herb and garlic dip to the top - what a great idea.

After my coffee, I headed out for my run.
It was a lovely day out there.
I did have to stop down at the office for a bathroom break but aside from that - it was a lovely run.
I felt good and strong and like I'm making so much progress.
I ended up running just over 6k.

My exercise details.

My average pace and splits.

Gorgeous day for a run and I was feeling great!

When I got home, I decided to hop in a nice hot bath.
I started a new book too.

Plain Truth.
It's about a newborn baby being found dead in an Amish Community.
I didn't get that far into it but so far I'm really liking it.

When Nadine got home from the lake today, I met her over at Kody's and showed her Freya's completed bedroom.

Rob came over for supper, he, Mom and I ordered some food from Sammy's (Mom and I shared a Caesary Salad) then we went down and put Mom's room and the spare room for my sister and the boys back together.

Mom had hauled everything out of them to shampoo the carpets then moved her double bed over to the spare room to make room for her single bed that is coming on Thursday.

I have a few large things I need to get taken to the dump on Tuesday and I need Jason to finish up the shower then we will be all ready to go.

My sister will be getting her on Friday night then we are going to spend the weekend in the city.
I'm so looking forward to seeing her and the boys.

Aside from that, it was a pretty chill day.
I watched a couple episodes of Outlander - I'm way behind.
I think I'm still in Season Five and Season Seven is out now.

I'll get caught up though.

When Jason got home from work, he made us some ice cream then we had a pretty early night.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment