Monday 3 July 2023

5k Run and Quiet Day (June 30, 2023)

Our summer Friday's off officially start next week but we do have today off in lieu of Canada Day tomorrow so we basically are starting the Friday's a week early which doesn't hurt my feelings any.
I love the 4 day work week in the summer.

When I got up this morning, I had my coffee then got to work right away in my craft room on finishing up a project I was making for Nadine.
I totally forgot to take a picture of it but it turned out cute.

After I finished it, I called to make sure she was home then I walked up to her place to drop it off to her.
I stayed and visited with her for a bit then I left there and went for a run.

I wanted to try to do 5k today and I did do it but near the end I was really petering out.
I didn't eat anything before I went because I was expecting to get out sooner than I did so I think that is why.

The exercise details.

My average pace and splits.
A bit higher than my last few runs but it is a lot hillier here and so that makes running more difficult.
I'm just glad that I got it done.

When I got back home, Paddington was stretched out in one of his favorite spots - right in front of the door.

I spent a lot of the day in my craft room base coating for some projects.
I had picked up this Family sign and I'm not crazy about the colors so I'm going to paint it over.

I got all my laundry caught up and did a bunch of cleaning but other than that, it was a really chill day.
Later in the evening Kody brought Freya over for a sleep over.
He and Haylee both have to work tomorrow early so it was just easier to bring her tonight instead of early in the morning - this way she can sleep in.

We went to bed not long after she got there.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment