Tuesday 29 March 2022

Really Mother Nature? (Mar.28, 2022)

 Weigh in day.

I was 192 lbs.

That's down .6 lbs since last week.
Essentially I'm staying right around the same spot.

I just haven't been able to get more than a day of tracking under my belt.
I start off well and track my breakfast but everything just kind of falls apart in the evening.

We are heading to Las Vegas for 5 days on Wednesday and I plan on eating some good/not good food while we are there so not going to lie, WW is going to fall out the window while we are there.

However, I am making a promise to myself that as soon as I get back, I am going to give 100% effort to getting back on track and losing not only the 10 or so lbs I picked up over Christmas, but the rest of the weight to get to my goal weigh of 135.

So, we got another dump of snow.

Mother Nature - enough already!

It's enough that I'll have to do some shoveling today it looks like.

The car will need cleaned off too if I plan on going anywhere.

I had company while I worked this morning.
I'm going to miss her so much while we are away.

I made up this little song for her that I sing to her all the time, so much that she actually knows the words and she wanted me to sing it to her.

Of course with a toddler you never do things just once, it's always, let's do it again.
She definitely is going to be into music which is no surprise.

Her Mom and Dad and all of her grandparents are big into music too, maybe not the same genres but a wide variety which I think is good anyway.

At lunch time we went out together to shovel the driveway, it had warmed up and it was quite nice out.
Kody and Haylee came to pick her up shortly after we started which was good timing because Kody ended up helping me out with the driveway.

I'm sure we'll likely drop by to see her again tomorrow before we head out.
Not seeing her for a whole week just feels like too long

I popped down to the office this afternoon to print out and send off an expense report for one of the guys and also to get the latest on a breaking development.

Turns out one of our party heading to Las Vegas was exposed to Covid last week and he ended up testing positive for it too.

As soon as I heard about it I wasn't able to concentrate on anything else so I just really needed to get an update.

He had a doctors appointment this morning and since he doesn't really have any symptoms and he initially tested positive more than 5 days ago (quarantine time is currently 5 days or as long as you have symptoms) the Doctor said he was ok to travel and gave him a formal document stating that so he is good to go.

Phew!

It made me nervous though so I did another rapid home test on myself and I tested negative.
I still will have to test at a pharmacy before we head out and I have an appointment tomorrow at 4:10 but surely it will be fine.

I would be so disappointed if for some reason I ended up not being able to go on this trip, I'm so looking forward to it.

I had a few parcels at the office too, I ordered the cats a new water fountain because their crapped out and I also ordered Jason a pair of Aftershokz too.

He tried mine out and he liked them.

I can't believe how fast it all got here!

After work, I went to the store to pick up a few things for Mom that she might need while we are away.
My brothers and son will stop in while we are away too to see if she needs anything and just to keep her company.

I procrastinated on my workout all day but luckily I only had to do a 1 mile run today.

My marathon training schedule called for a rest day but of course I made the goal to run at least 1 mile every day this year so I'm still doing that as well.

I did it in 13.04 - I actually remembered to reset the distance/time on the display after I did my warm up so this is all the run.
I stopped to take the picture then did a few more minutes of a cool down.

Happy to have it done.

Video check in.

My belly is feeling really bloated again - I'm not sure what the problem is.
Maybe TMI but I think I might be constipated???

I made a fennel tea after my workout hoping it would help and I've also been trying to drink lots of water.

I for sure don't want belly issues while I'm on vacation - I am looking forward to trying some good food while we are there!

Alivia posted this silly picture of Hunter - too cute!

Tomorrow is going to be really tight.

I have a hair appointment at 1 and then a covid test appointment at 4:10.
I also have meetings all morning and a 4 mile run to squeeze in before we head to the city for the night.
I haven't packed yet either so tomorrow will be BUSY!

We don't actually fly out until Wednesday at 3 pm but we want to get runs in on Wednesday morning so we figured it would be easier to do that if we were already in the city.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment