Friday 18 March 2022

Weigh In Day (Mar.14, 2022)

So today was weigh in day. 

I was 192 lbs

That's up 1 lb from last week.
I just can't seem to get any traction, I'm staying right around the same weight.
I'm not giving up though!

WCSS is celebrating their 50th anniversary this year so they are getting us all hoodies.
We were able to choose which color we wanted and I went with the red.

I popped down on the treadmill at lunch to get my 1 mile done.
Not a bad time at all, 12.49.

I stayed on a bit longer but not much.
On my marathon training schedule today as a rest or cross train day.
I will go out later for a walk to get the rest of my steps or maybe pop back down onto the treadmill later.

Sweaty selfie.

Check in for today.

We got more snow, yay (did you hear the sarcasm)?

I'm just so tired of snow but looks like I'll need to do some shoveling.

I went out after my run at lunch and cleared up a bit.
Got the steps and walkway done.

I made it over to the driveway then had to get back to work.
Sun, glorious sun  - seeing it is like an instant shot of happiness serum.
The sun was shining away, hopefully it will melt some of the snow that I didn't get to.

Little miss came over to visit me for a bit.

She just has the best facial expressions.

Mini Spice Girl

Tell me what you want, what you really really want.

Slime is FUN!

Random thoughts from a 4 year old - she loves Peppa Pig so much.

Giant tub of slime = hours of fun.

I started this book on the weekend and I stayed up late tonight to finish it.
It was an enjoyable read - not the best ever, not the worst.


That's it for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment