Wednesday 23 March 2022

Happy Birthday Morgan and So Long Seamus! (Mar.20, 2022)

Haylee took Freya to a birthday party yesterday and it was a costume party. 

Little Spider-Gwen all ready to go the party.

Just playing outside in the nice weather.
Will be even nicer once all the snow is gone.

My training schedule called for a 4 mile or 7.4 km run today.
It was windy out so I wimped out and did it on the treadmill instead of going outside.

I ran most of it at a speed of 5.0 on the treadmill - I am not really sure what that translates to for a pace.
Finished up in 58 minutes but that includes my warm up and cool down.

I realized that my times from on the treadmill and my times from outdoors look quite different because when I run outside, my times don't include my warm up and cool down.

I turn my fitbit activity tracking on when I start running and turn it off right when I finish - it never includes my warm up and cool down.

Not that it matters really, just something for me to consider when I'm comparing times.

Video check in for today.

Jason was busy making more food for our supper today.
He made monkey bread but a garlic butter version.
This is on the way into the oven.

This is just out of the oven.
The aroma was divine and it was so soft and fluffy.
I had to have a piece right away, I couldn't wait until supper time.

Pretty much everyone was able to make it over.
We had lasagna which is a favorite for everyone.
Jason makes a mean lasagna.

Hunter and Zepplyn weren't interested in the food although I did make Hunter an omelet and he ate the whole thing.

I need a bigger kitchen table, these guys had to eat in the living room.
Nice family picture!

My Honey and I.

Adrien was making faces at Freya.
Alivia is getting so grown up!

My little sweetie.

We were celebrating Morgan's birthday today.

It actually isn't until Mar.29 but we are going to be in Vegas so I wanted to do it early.

Jason made an ice cream cake but Morgan had leftover ingredients from her cake making so she made one and brought it over too.
I forgot to take a picture before I cut into it but you get the idea.

Her cake making skills are really improving all the time and the cake was delicious.

Happy birthday Morgan.

I had a piece of Morgan's cake that she brought and I also had to try a piece of the ice cream cake.
Both were fabulous.

Lots of leftovers!

After supper, we all headed out to the driveway to put the smackdown on Seamus.
Jason has been looking forward to this day!
I sense a lot more home made piñatas in the future.

The one where Seamus meets his demise.

Gathering up all of Seamus's treasures.
Zepplyn is funny, she was very particular about what she wanted and chocolate was one of the things she did NOT want.
She mainly just wanted the green grassy stuff - Crystal is going to love that! 

The kids picked out what they wanted then Jason and I swept the rest up off the driveway.
I think the kids really enjoyed it.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment