Wednesday 23 March 2022

Weigh In Day - Not So Good (Mar.21, 2022)

Monday means weigh in day.

I was 192.6.

That's up .6 lbs from last week.

I'm just creeping up little by little.
I can't seem to get back to tracking.
I didn't want to weigh in to be honest because I knew I would be up but I am not going to stop weighing in, that would be like giving up.

I start off good in the morning but then by the end of the day it just falls by the wayside.
I just can't seem to get any traction.

I am not giving up though - I know if I just keep trying, eventually I'll do it.
If I just give up then I have no chance of succeeding and I am determined to reach my goal weight this year!

Jason and I went for a walk down to the hardware at lunch time.
I was going to do my 1 mile run outside when we got back but it was fairly windy out there so I decided to just hop on the treadmill when we got back instead.

The training schedule called for a rest or cross train day today but of course I still needed to do my 1 mile for the day.

This time includes my warm up and cool down so it doesn't look that great.
It's done though, that's the main thing.

Video check in for today.

It was a pretty quiet day overall.
Jason went out for a couple runs and I worked late.

Then we just hung out and watched some more YouTube vlogs on Las Vegas.
We found a new vlogger that we have been enjoying, Norma Geli.
She is from Vegas and has a bunch of videos of restaurants and other things to do.
This is so true.
Jason is most definitely this person for Freya - He absolutely adores her.
I adore her too, she is the light in our life for sure!


That's it for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment