Tuesday 22 March 2022

Tatted Up (Mar.18, 2022)

It's Friday, my favorite day of the week!

We had a visitor today.
Her and Papa were playing all day but she did pop by my office for a visit.

I worked through lunch and ended up heading out for my run a little later in the afternoon.

I had a 3 mile or 5 km run on the schedule today.

The exercise details.
My heartrate always seems to be right around the 160 mark.

My average pace and splits.

Video check in for today.

I ended up with a huge blister on the side of my foot after my run.
It started hurting about halfway through my run and I should have went home and changed sneakers but I pushed on and now I'm going to have a giant blister when I go for my pedicure tomorrow.
Oh well, such is the life of a runner I hear.

Jason and Freya went for a walk while I was out running and they picked up some tattoos.

This is the one Freya picked out.
She left it on for about two minutes then she rubbed it off.

After work we went for another walk.
Jason had pulled out her bike trailer - that thing is great for walking, it's easy to push and it has lots of room.

Sneaking a peek out the back.

We did end up going for another walk later when we took her home.

Another creation by my talented niece Morgan.
She made the little teddy bear out of fondant, isn't it adorable?


That's it for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment