Wednesday 2 March 2022

Fri-Yay! (Feb.25, 2022)

Yay, it's Friday, my favorite day of the week.

On the agenda for my marathon training today was Rest or Crosstrain however, I still wanted to get my 1 mile run in so I headed down to the treadmill at lunch time to get that done.

Marathon Training Day 5- Rest or Cross train.

Completed it in 14.45 minutes.

For some reason I wasn't able to get a clear picture so here is a blurry, sweaty selfie.

After work the sun was shining and I kind of felt like getting out so Mom and I went for a trip to WCT.
We dropped off a few bags of clothing donations to a local second hand store there.

I've decided that I'm going to give all my donation stuff to small places that support local charities instead of the big places like GoodWill and Value Village who I think charge far too much for items that are donated to them.

We did a bit of shopping before heading back home, it was a pretty quick trip.
On the way home I decided that I didn't feel like cooking so I stopped at Subway and picked up subs for Jason and I.

Kody and Freya showed up right as we were getting home.
He and Haylee are both working all weekend so Freya is going to spend the next two nights with us.
She crashed right around 8:30 and ended up staying asleep for the rest of the night.
She just looks even more precious when she is sleeping if that is even possible!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment