Thursday 10 March 2022

Ethan has an accident and Shamus is coming along. (Mar.8, 2022)

 Freya ended up waking up around 3 am and she was ready to get up.

So I gave her my phone and she watched YouTube/TikTok videos.

I thought she was awake for the day but she ended up falling back asleep around 5 am.

I just love watching this sweet little angel sleep.
I wished I could have stayed in bed and snuggled with her but alas I had to get up and go to work.

When she did get up, she was ready to play and had Papa on the go.

She just loves Dua Lipa - she has us play this song over and over.

She was trying to emulate Dua Lipa, dancing like her and dressing up like her too.

So stinking cute.

Ha ha, love it!

She wanted to paint so Jason got all the stuff out for her and let her go at it.

Who needs a paintbrush anyway?
Not this girl.

I think she likes making a mess more than anything.

She was really getting into it.

She came to my office to show me the painting results before Papa put her in the tub.

It actually wasn't that bad, mainly stayed on her hands.

Haylee was picking up Zepplyn after school so she wanted Freya to come home to play with her.
Freya was down for that of course, she just loves Zepp.
She wanted to go pick her up too so we went to Crystal's and waited for Haylee to show up.

Since we were just kind of hanging around, I decided to make a video of me singing to her.

I always sing this little song to her and normally she really likes it but of course today when I decided to film it, she tells me that she 'doesn't like that one' ha ha.

Twinkle, twinkle little star.

Freya went with Haylee when she got there and I headed back home to finish up my work day.

Then right after work, I popped down to the treadmill to get my workout done for the day.
It was looking sunny outside so I was hoping I could get outdoors for a run but it was just too cold and windy for me.

It took me a long time to get the 3 miles/ 5 km completed today.
I couldn't sustain a 5.0 pace, instead I went back and forth between 4.0 and 5.0.
Some days that's just the way it goes.

Sweaty selfie.

Marathon training check in.

Showing Jason how the selfie stick works.

Shamus is coming along.
I love how his beard turned out.
We used a ribbon bow (actually three).
Then Jason made his face and added the pipe.
I think he's looking awesome.

Ethan had an accident in school today so my sister had to sling him up and take him to the hospital.
It took them 4 hours at emergency which my sister thought was pretty good.
He has a bow fracture and there isn't much they can do really except give him medication for the pain.
Poor guy!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment