Tuesday 15 March 2022

Foggy Glasses are a Pain (Mar.11, 2022)

Kody came and picked Freya up this morning not long after she woke up so it was a pretty quiet day for me.

I was busy and ended up working right through my lunch so knocked off a bit early at the end of the day so I could head out for a run. 

I decided to do my in town route today instead of going on the highway and this is  pretty much what all the roads in town look like.

Completely snow covered, at least it is packed down pretty good.

There is definitely no shortage of snow around here.

It was nice to be able to get out for a run even if it was a bit hard to run on some of the slushy and icy spots.

Training check in.

I started off my run with a long uphill climb - it is hard to start out that way but then it kind of feels like gravy the rest of the way.
Good to get the hardest part out of the way first.

My exercise details.

My average pace and splits.
My foggy glasses were my biggest obstacle today - slowed me down considerably because I couldn't see where I was going a lot of the time.

It would be so nice if I didn't have to wear them but I still am uncertain if I want to go ahead with the laser surgery or not.
I'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to elective surgeries, I'm afraid something will go wrong and for something that I didn't 100 percent need to do.
I'm going to think on it some more before I make my decision.

I planned on doing some shoveling after my run to clean the driveway up some but the snow was hard and super heavy so I gave up on that pretty quickly.

It was a quiet evening, watched some YouTube then off to bed kind of early.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment