Wednesday 2 March 2022

Definitely NOT a Selfie Stick Pro! (Feb.28, 2022)

 Monday means weigh in day.
I was 189.6 lbs.
Finally, I'm back in the 180's, just, but I'll take it.

That's a loss of .4 lbs since last week.
Not a huge loss but it's movement in the right direction so just need to keep going.

Marathon training continues.
Today was a rest or crosstrain day but of course I still want to run my 1 mile so I went down to the treadmill at lunch time and got that done.

Took me 14.18 minutes to complete (that includes a 3 minute warm-up)

Another blurry sweaty selfie.
I'm not too good with the selfie stick yet - need some practice.

I got the selfie stick because I wanted to make videos while I was actually running but I find I'm just too wobbly and plus the treadmill is kind of loud.

So for now, I'll just make them while I'm stopped but some time in the future I hope to make them as I'm in action!

Week two of marathon training has officially begun.

After my quick run, I went out and shoveled the driveway.
We got a light dusting of snow, just enough to need to shovel but not so much that it was heavy and hard to do.
It took me the rest of my lunch hour to do the driveway and the walkway.

It was a quiet evening.
I got a chill from being out shoveling so after work I had a nice hot bath to warm myself up.

When Jason got home, we watched some One Bite Pizza reviews then I called it a night fairly early.
I was tired.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment