Tuesday 15 March 2022

Biscuit with PB&J = Best Treat Ever (Mar.13, 2022)

 Sounds like Freya's sleepover last night was a success.

Crystal posted some photos from the night so I thought I would share here.

They got into the St Patrick's day spirit.

Playing.
She had videos of them dancing and singing too but I couldn't download those.

Then they both zonked out.

I was hoping to go outdoors again today and even got ready for it.
Put some warm clothes on and even put in contacts to avoid the foggy glasses situation.
But when I stepped outside, the wind had whipped up and it was snowing crazily so I wimped out and headed straight back into the house and right down to the treadmill.

Today on the schedule was 4 mile or 7 km.
Yesterday felt a bit hard and since I had to do an extra mile today, I figured I'd do it at a pace of 4.5 again.

However, once I got going, it felt really good, I worked my way up to 5.0 for a pace and stayed there pretty much the whole time, except at the very end where I ramped it up even higher.
I ended up doing 4.7 miles or nearly 8 k and it felt pretty darn good.
(This is one of the tops I picked up at the second hand store yesterday)

Check in for today.

There were still a couple biscuits left and I'd been thinking about having one all morning but I wouldn't let myself until I finished my work out.

As soon as I did finish it though, I prepared my treat.
I warmed it up slightly so the butter would melt and had one with just butter, one half with jam and one with peanut butter.
OMG - it was DELICIOUS!

PJ&J Biscuit - Super after workout treat!

I made a couple of wreaths today.
I haven't decided what else I want to do to this one yet.

This is my spring or Easter one.
I'm not sure how much I like it?
I have to think about what I'm going to add to it but it's getting there.

Kody and Haylee took Freya and Zepplyn to Barrhead to go bowling.

I think it was her first time - she had it figured out!

The bowling shoes look so cute on her.
She's getting so grown up.

Just being silly.

Kody said they all enjoyed it.
I didn't even know there was a bowling alley there, will have to check it out one of these days.
I quite like bowling every now and then.

I spent a bit more time trying to clean off the driveway again today.
Chipped away at some of the snow and ice.
It is melting away little by little - I'm just giving it a hand.
The faster it's gone the happier I'll be.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment