Thursday 10 March 2022

Got the Official Return to Work Email (Mar.9, 2022)

 We got the official return to work email this morning and I was expecting to have to be back in the office next Monday, March 14th, but turns out we are actually expected to be back on April 4th so that was nice.

While I am looking forward to getting back to normal, I also don't mind having a few more weeks at home too.

I was late eating my breakfast this morning so I worked through lunch just to give my belly time to settle then around 2:30 I popped down onto the treadmill to get my 1 mile run in.

It felt really good today and I pushed myself and I had my best time.
Did 1 mile in 12.39 minutes.

I had planned on walking for the rest of my 'lunch hour' but ended up getting a couple phone calls so decided to just stop for now and figured I'd get back on the treadmill after work.

Sweaty selfie.

Marathon training check in for today.

Instead of hopping on the treadmill right after I finished work, I ended up working on Shamus.
I spent about an hour and a half but I got him fully clothed.
I think he looks awesome.

Just as I was about to head to the treadmill, Kody texted to say that he was really sick and vomiting and Haylee was at work so could I come over and help out with Freya.
So I headed over there and decided to just bring her back to my place.
Kody must have caught a bug or something.
I told him to call if he needed me - hopefully he'll feel better in the morning.

Jason had gotten home in the meantime so as soon as Freya saw him, she insisted they go play in the basement.
He sent me this picture of the two of them down there.
Ha ha.

I ended up just watching an episode of Mrs. Maisel and walking back and forth in the living room to get the rest of my steps in.
It probably would have been faster if I'd gone down and done that on the treadmill but at least I got it done, that's the main thing.

After playing with Papa for a bit, Freya was ready to cuddle with Grandma.
One of my very favorite things to do.

Exact same scenario at my house.

This made me giggle.
*Obviously I don't think drinking and driving is funny just to be clear.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment