Sunday 20 March 2022

We Are Starting to See Bare Pavement Again (Mar.16, 2022)

 On the agenda today for marathon training was a rest or cross train day.

I did want to run my 1 mile still though and it was so nice outside that I wanted to go out there and do it.

It's so nice to finally be able to see the pavement in some spots around town.

Only a 1 miler but felt good to be done.

1 mile = 1.6 km.

Exercise stats.

Average pace and stats.

Marathon Training Check in for today.
Melt snow, melt!

The snow on the driveway is melting and I can see quite a bit of the pavement.

The end of the driveway is still pretty covered.
When I got back from my run I worked on breaking up some of the ice and snow, just trying to help it along in the melting process, plus it gives me extra steps and activity.

I finished up one of the wreaths I was working on and took it down to the hardware.
I wasn't sure if I liked the colors but I'm happy with how it turned out

We had a visitor for the night.
I got her these onesie pajamas at the second hand store on the weekend and as soon as she saw them she just had to put them on.
She just loves them.

Little Paddy-bear in his little cocoon.
Our hats and mittens are always covered in cat hair but it's impossible to move him when he looks so snug and cozy in there.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment