Wednesday 9 March 2022

Besties! (Mar.4, 2022)

Jason has been working on his leprechaun piñata and it's coming along nicely.

He added a club to him last night.
I think it's looking awesome - he's so creative.

Jason gave Freya a bath this morning and washed her hair and I convinced her to let me brush it and she let me.
It actually didn't take too long, wasn't as knotty as it gets sometimes.

I was quite busy this morning and ended up working right through lunch so around 2, I decided to take a lunch break and head down to the treadmill to run my 1 mile for the day.

Freya and Jason came down to keep me company, she was just being silly.
He kept her occupied while I ran.

Completed my 1 mile in 13.37 minutes which is pretty good for me.

Sweaty selfie.

She always wants on the treadmill too so she hopped on and did my cool down with me.

Marathon training with my little sidekick.

She wanted to do her own video again.
I love it when she calls us her 'best friends'.
She is just the sweetest.

Decided to take some selfies as it's been awhile.
No movement on the weight loss front but I do feel like my body is changing due to the running so that's a good thing.
Front view.

Side view.

Back view.
I can't wait until we get that light fixture switched out in the basement, it's so dark in there right  now, I'm sure it's going to make a huge difference.

Freya found a new favorite song.

We had to play it several times for her.
Dance girl, dance!

Just hanging out with her bestie - Papa.

After supper, we went for a walk to the store, it was actually pretty mild out so it was nice to get some fresh air.
We let her pick out snacks at the store then we dropped her off at home.
We are taking her to the city for the night tomorrow night so figured her mom and dad would like to spend an evening with her.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment