Wednesday 2 March 2022

Freya and Me Days (Feb.27, 2022)

Freya had a bit of a sleep in this morning and I watched a couple episodes of Grey's Anatomy before she got up.

When she got up, she wanted to play which means she gives me some dolls then tells me what to say and then I have to repeat it.

She has me do it over and over again.

It's nice to see that she has such a great imagination.

Just Freya and I hanging out on a Sunday morning.

Mom came up and joined us for a bit and Freya requested one of her new favorites.

The floor is lava.

She tells me which parts I can sing and if I do it wrong, watch out!

I was hoping to get outside for a run again today but it was snowing and cold out there.
The snow let up around 2:30 and I was going to head out and give it a try but Freya didn't want me to leave so instead I decided to get on the treadmill.

Normally when she is here and I'm on the treadmill she wants to get on with me which makes it a bit hard as I keep having to stop but I told her I'd let her on at the end when I was doing my cool down if she'd sit with Nanny while I was running.

She did pretty good actually. I had to get off once to go to the washroom then one other time to get her a drink but aside from that I was able to complete my workout without too many disruptions.

I did just over 4.5 miles and it took me an hour.

Sweaty selfie.

Week One of marathon training is complete!
Freya did hop on the treadmill with me while I was walking for my cool down.

Freya watched me make my little video here and then wanted to make one of her own and my heart is just melting.
She is just the sweetest thing ever!

She and I spent the whole day together so I didn't get much accomplished as far as crafting or cleaning but spending this time with Freya is precious, she is just growing up so fast and so anytime I get to spend with her is time well spent in my opinion.
All that other stuff can wait.

We watched Encanto, again.
She loves when we sing 'We Don't Talk About Bruno' together.
She has her parts that she sings and I have mine.

We also played more dolls and got lots of cuddle time in.
She ended up falling asleep right around 6 and of course, that's right around when Kody was going to come pick her up so he told him not to rush.

She woke up not long after he did get there and she just did not want to go home.
Jason got home around the same time so he was happy that he got to see her for a little bit before she went home.

I didn't want Kody to drag her home kicking and screaming so to keep her happy, I ended up going with her and Kody to the store then to their place.
Might seem unnecessary but why make her upset and cry if we don't need to?
Once she was home, she was fine so Jason came and picked me up.

I treasure my time with her so much and am so grateful for it.
Before you know it she'll be grown and it's going to happen so fast.
I really just want to spend as much time with her as I can.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment