Wednesday 23 March 2022

Warmer Weather Makes Me So Happy (Mar.22, 2022)

 It was +6 C over here today!

Woo Hoo!

Bring it on!

I went out for a run at lunch, no way I was going to miss out on that lovely weather.
I wore this new top I got over the weekend thinking it would keep me nice and warm and it ended up being a bit too warm.

The training schedule today called for 4 miles or 7.4 km.
I wasn't exactly sure where I would hit the 7 km mark, when I got back near the house, I still needed to go another .4 km so I just kept going but it was up a hill so my run ended on a hard note but I got it done.

My exercise details.
My heart rate is still averaging right around that 160 mark.

My average pace and splits.
Not hard to tell what km I was running up a long hill in!
The hills around town are tough but they are also good training for me!

Video check in for today.

Haylee texted to say that Freya was asking to come for a visit so Jason went down and picked her up.
It was so nice out that they played outside together for most of the afternoon.

I worked then right after work I had an appointment for a massage.
I love massage day.

Kerri, my massage therapist, works in a salon in Barrhead every day aside from Tuesday when she comes her to town for the day.

She was telling me about a stylist there that does really nice colors so we checked her out on Facebook and I saw this color that she did.

I just love it.
I have an appointment to get my hair colored here in town next Tuesday but I think maybe the next time I need a color after that I may check out this stylist in Barrhead.

I've been a little concerned about us possibly still testing positive for Covid so Jason and I both did rapid tests.
I was relieved to see that we both tested negative.
We still would have been able to go on our trip, it just would have been more complicated.

I had some of Jason's cinnamon bread for supper.
It's all gone now so really going to try to track my points properly tomorrow.

My sweet girlie.

Oh Grandma, do you have to take so many pictures of me?

I'm so over it!

Wait a minute, no I'm not!
Ha ha.

Kody and Haylee decided to go have a date night in the city so we kept Freya for the night.
We were happy to have her since we didn't really get her over the weekend at all.

Watched some more Norma Geli - she had a vlog all about Area 15 in Vegas and it looks like a spot worth checking out.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment