Friday 11 March 2022

So Over Snow and Shoveling (Mar.10, 2022)

Freya slept in a bit then once she got up she sat in my office with me while I worked.

I did give her a bath and wash her hair and she actually let me put it up.

It just looks so good when it's up.

She's so darn, stinkin' cute!

She got this idea in her head that she wanted to tape the scissors to the marker?

Where to kids come up with this stuff?

After Freya went home, I decided to go down and get my workout done on the treadmill.

Sweaty selfie.

Check in for today.
The rest of the afternoon I was pretty busy with work.
I worked late too in order to make up for the time I took to do my workout.

After work I went out and shoveled the stairs and the walkway.
Tons of snow has blown into the driveway and it's hard and packed down.

I should really clean some of it up but I am just so over shoveling at this point.

So I decided to ignore it and instead, went inside and had a nice long hot bath and looked at vacation rentals for our Disney trip.
I have it narrowed down to 12 options, just need Jason to have a look and see what he thinks.

Kody and Haylee decided they wanted to go to a movie in WCT so they brought Freya back to us.
It ended up being a super long movie (the new Batman) so at 10 pm we decided to hit the hay and just keep her with us for the night.

She was getting tired.
Big yawns!

Nighttime selfie with Grandma.

Cutest girl in the world (imo).
She was so over the filming by the end, ha ha.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment