Thursday 10 March 2022

Weigh In Day (Mar.7, 2022)

 Weigh in day.

I weighed in at 191 lbs today.

That's up 1.4 since last weeks weigh in.
I just can't seem to get myself back on track for long enough to make any progress.
I'm not quitting though, you know what they say, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
I am determined to do this one way or another (healthily) and I know I can.

My marathon training schedule called for a rest or crosstrain day today but of course I still wanted to run my 1 mile.
Took a bit longer today, 15.09 minutes.
I did it though and that's the main thing.

Sweaty selfie.

Marathon training check in.

Jason made a pot for Shamus, it's going to be the 'pot of gold' filled with all kinds of treasure.

We want to make it look like a real piñata so we picked up these streamers to decorate him with.
I tried cutting it with a serrated knife at first thinking I could do the whole thing but that would have just taken me forever.
So instead, I used scissors and I could only cut a smaller section of the streamer at a time, just the amount that the scissors could handle.

It worked perfectly.
Now I'll just glue layers of this onto Shamus.

I didn't get many steps in today so after supper I had to go back down and hop on the treadmill.
I just watched an episode of Call the Midwife and walked until I reached my 13000 steps.

Freya wanted to come over for a sleep over and since Jason is off tomorrow, we let her come.
She ended up falling asleep right after she got to our place.
It was only 7:30 so we put her in bed hoping she might stay asleep for the night and luckily she did.
We would have had a super late night otherwise.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment