Sunday 20 March 2022

Being Spoiled by the Weather (Mar.17, 2022)

 OMG- We are getting spoiled over here.

Another nice, sunny day so you know I went out on my lunch to get the 3 mile/ km done that was on my training schedule for today.

Completed just over  5.5 km.

My exercise details.

My average pace and splits.
I was quite happy to see that 7.04, getting close to the 6's.

Video check in for today.

While I went for my run, Jason took Freya for a walk and they stopped out at the Hardware.
Preparing for Carnegie Hall?

My brother called to say that Hunter has been asking to come over for a visit so I told him to bring him over.
Freya was so happy to see him and they just play together so well.

I was trying to get a picture of them both looking at me but when one would look.....

The other would look away.

I took several shots.

Finally I realized this was as good as it was going to get and I gave up.

They played all evening then both headed home and Jason and I hit the hay after watching some travel vlogs on YouTube.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment