Sunday 27 March 2022

Tried Out My New Aftershokz - I Like Them A Lot! (Mar.24, 2022)

 I was really looking forward to my run today because I wanted to get out there and try out my new headphones.

They were all charged up and ready to go.

I like how they just sit beside my ear and don't actually go into my ear.
They feel pretty good.

I managed to get out for my run on my lunch hour.
I had a 4 mile or 7 km run on the marathon training schedule for today.

I ended up doing 7.4 km because for some reason I was thinking 4 miles was equivalent to 7.4 km.
You don't know how many times I was doing the math in my head to convert miles to kms.
I've done it over and over because it seemed strange to me but I only just figured out (after my run), that 4 miles actually converts to 6.4 km.
Oh well, now I know.

Worked a bit harder today, I see that my heart rate average was 162 bmp.

My average pace was up a bit to, 7.09.
Way to go me!

There is still quite a bit of snow left but it has been melting A LOT.

Can actually see the grass - it's been awhile, that's for sure.

Video check in for today.

So the verdict on the Aftershokz is that I really like them - they are a hit with me!
I'm not sure how much better I could hear what was going on around me but I could definitely hear my music just fine and they didn't bother my ears at all.

After work, I decided to have a nice hot bath and I started a new book.

I had cooked chicken in the slow cooker for supper and made a salad to go along with it.
I picked up low fat sour cream and salsa to go up on top of the chicken and it was delicious if I do say so myself.

I think this is so true and I would like to aspire to be that person who makes others feel good about themselves.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment