Friday 4 March 2022

Leprechaun Piñata (Mar.2, 2022)

Made it to hump day.

On the training schedule today was rest or crosstrain.

So I just ran my 1 mile at lunch time on the treadmill.
Pushed myself to get it done a bit faster.
13.19 is a pretty good time for me.

Training check in for today.

Happy to get my run in for the day.
I wore my new bra and top I picked up from Under Armour when we were in the city last and I loved both.
Having new workout gear to wear is kind of like a little workout boost.
Now I want to go back and get more!

After my run, Jason and I went for a walk down to the store so I could get some steps in and he could pick up some balloons for a project he wants to get started on.

He's making a leprechaun piñata for Freya. 

Looks pretty darn good.
He's got it all rigged up on the light fixture, the curtain rods and our cabinet so it can dry.
He's so creative.

I just thought this was funny.

An oldie of Kody and his cousin and a little guy I used to babysit that his cousin shared on Facebook today.
Aww, he was such a cutie!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment