Sunday 20 March 2022

VRBO For Disney is Booked (Mar.15, 2022)

The sun came out today so I was looking forward to getting out for a run all morning. 

It was about 12:30 by the time I headed out and it was nice.

On the training schedule for today was a 3 mile or 5k run.
I did just over 5k.

My exercise stats.

My average pace and splits.
It always feels good to be in the lower 7's.
My ultimate goal is to get back into the 6's.

6
My video check in for the day.

I made myself a brunch plate after my run and I had a couple of fans while I was eating.

He was watching me eat very intently the whole time.
I'm not sure, it was mostly veggies which he wouldn't have eaten anyway.

I was in the kitchen doing some dishes and when I looked out into the living room, Paddington was sitting on the couch like he owned the place.

The King of the castle right there.

Haylee posted this cutie patootie picture of her and Freya.



My niece Morgan posted pictures of the latest cake she made.
She is just so talented - I'm amazed by her work.

This was a smash cake for the same little guy.

I celebrate for sure!

We booked our VRBO for our Disney vacation next February and I'm so excited that it is finally going to happen.

These are just a few pictures of our vacation rental.

Just hanging out at the pool together is going to be so much fun.
My sister is so excited too.
She's booked her flights already!
She is on the ball.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment