Wednesday 6 April 2022

I Feel Pretty (Mar.29, 2022)

Today was a very full day for me.

It's going to be my last day of working from home because when we get back from Las Vegas next week, I'll be heading back to the office.

I had a 4 mile run to do today so I popped down onto the treadmill at lunch time to get that done.

I had planned on going outside but I had a work phone call that went very long and I was really crunched for time.

I got the 4 miles done though.

Always feels good to get a workout completed.

Video Check in for the day.

After my work out, I had a quick shower then headed to my hair appointment.

It's time to say so long to this grey.

I didn't just get the roots colored this time though, I got her to add some blond and darker brown highlights.
It's always nice to have a visit with Kim and catch up.

Then I got her to curl it with the straightener and I just love how it turned out.

It made me feel so pretty.

You can see some of the darker highlights she put in.

I think it's amazing that you can make these gorgeous curls with a straightener.
I really need to teach myself how to do it.

I had to skip out quickly during my hair appointment to pop over and get a rapid covid test done.
 I told the pharmacist that if I was positive I was going to cry right then and there!
Luckily I was negative.

He said he did have to tell a young guy last week that he was positive which meant he wouldn't have been able to go on his trip - that would have been such a bummer.

Jason had ran in from work a bit earlier for his and he was negative as well.
So we are both good to go!

Kody brought Freya over for a visit before we headed out.
We are going to miss her so much but at least we are only going for an extra long weekend.

After their quick visit, we headed in to the city.
We had originally planned on getting covid tests done in the city tomorrow so we booked a hotel room and we specifically found one where we could park the car for the week so we decided to just keep it and head in anyway.

We stayed at Coast Inn in Nisku (formerly Nisku Inn), they've done a bunch of renovations in there, it looks good and we were able to park our vehicle there for the 6 days we will be gone for only $35.00.

I got Jason to take a picture of the back of my hair so I could see how it looked because I knew once I slept on it, it wouldn't look as nice.

Haylee posted this cute picture of her and Freya.

Alivia posted this funny picture of Hunter.
It made me laugh.

So we are off to Vegas tomorrow and I can hardly wait.
Bring on the heat and the sunshine!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment