Tuesday 12 April 2022

Weigh In Day and Almost 50! (April 11, 2022)

 Monday means weigh in day.

I was looking forward to it because I really tried to stick to plan so I knew I would be down, I just wasn't sure how much.

I was 191.4 lbs this morning.

That's 7.2 lbs since my last weigh in.
Not too shabby!

I didn't make it out for a walk this morning but I did make sure to get out for one this afternoon.
We still have so much snow here.

It's so cold I had to fish my big winter coat back out.
Very windy too, note the interesting bang situation I have going on.

I want a t-shirt with this on it.

I've been getting trigger finger on my middle finger of my right hand and normally it kind of happens but lets go quickly.

It happened to me today and it stayed locked like this for about 10 minutes.

It's a very uncomfortable feeling and I didn't know what I was going to do.

I looked it up and it said hot or cold helped so I went and held it under warm running water and kind of rubbed it until it unlocked.

I have a feeling it is just going to continue to happen and I'm not sure what to do about it.

Today was a rest day so after work I just popped on the treadmill to do my 1 mile.
At first I was going to try to do it really fast then I decided that since it's technically supposed to be a rest day that I would just take it really easy.

I still needed a lot of steps so after I ran the 1 mile, I continued on the treadmill but just walking.

I nearly got my 13,000 steps in when Freya and Kody showed up.

She wanted to play on the treadmill and I didn't want her to get hurt so I figured it would be best if I just turned it off.

Not so sweaty selfie.

Video check in with surprise guest!

At first I thought she'd gotten hurt because she had these red marks all over her face.

Turns out it was just dirt.

I wanted to wash it off but she wouldn't let me.

I got her a wash cloth and let her look at herself in my phone camera so she could clean it off herself and she was good with that.

She went and got a cup and filled it up with dish detergent then was stirring it around and said she was making slime.

She then proceeded to dump it onto the facecloth and rub it around all over her little table so really all she did was make a mess but at least she was having fun and it was easy to clean up!

Explaining to me how her face came to be dirty.

She and Kody stayed and visited for a bit.
They were still there when Jason got home from work and he cooked up some pasta for supper so we all had some.

I made her take some selfies with me before they headed home.

She wanted to do silly ones.

Freya and Grandma.

I love her side eyes.

She is just the apple of my eye, I love her so much.
Had to get as many hugs in as I could before they left.

OMG - Mel shared this old picture of Alivia on FB - she was just the cutest little thing ever!

Well tomorrow I turn the big 5-0!
I can hardly believe it.

Feels like I'm at the halfway point or something.

I thought I would be upset about it but I'm not, I feel great, I think I'm in the best shape of my life and life is good.

I only hope I get at least 50 more and that they don't fly by.

No matter what, I am going to just try and enjoy every moment as it comes and not take any of it for granted.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment