Monday 18 April 2022

Club Crawl (April.14, 2022)

 


I had to run 3 miles or 5 km today and the weather wasn't that bad out so I decided to pop out on my lunch hour to get it done.

Took me just under 40 minutes to run it, I ended up doing a half km extra.

My exercise stats - average heart rate was a tiny bit up from my norm.


Average pace and splits.
7.00 is not too bad.

Daily marathon training check in video.

We should have been having our monthly FCSS meeting tonight but there was a Club Crawl going on at the local community center so we decided to meet there instead.
It is just a venue where all the different clubs in town have tables and people can see what kind of things are available and you can ask questions and stuff.
Neat idea.

I walked down there and stayed there for about an hour and a half, they were serving burgers and hot dogs so I had one of each (sans bun).

They also premiered a new video they made about living in town and a local singer/song writer (Brad Bayley) and former co-worker of mine, sang and wrote the song in the video.
I thought that it was really well done.

Jason came and met me there and then we stopped by the store to get a few things.
He's such a bad boy, just breaking the rules wherever he goes!
Ha ha.

Freya was over for a sleep over - she'd fallen asleep and stayed with Mom while Jason and I were at the Club Crawl but when we got home, she was up.
Hope that doesn't mean we are in for a super late night!

If you aren't a runner (and maybe even if you are), you likely don't want to hear about someone else's splits, paces, heart rates and training schedules.

Jason and I started watching MoonNight which to be perfectly honest, I wasn't really stoked about but I ended up loving it.
I think if there'd been more episodes available to watch, we may have binge watched the whole thing.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment