Tuesday 12 April 2022

Easy Day (April 6, 2022)

I'm officially back to work at the office so that means I'll be starting my walks to the road and back again to get extra steps. 

It looked sunny out there this morning and I was wearing a turtle neck sweater so I headed out there sans coat.
I quickly discovered that was a mistake - the wind was bitingly cold.
I survived though!

When I went home for lunch I started some laundry, did the dishes, put some chicken in the slow cooker for supper and hopped on the treadmill to get my 1 mile run in for the day.

Took me 13.04 minutes to do it.

I'm glad it was and easy day - I'm still feeling a bit tired.
I'll definitely be trying to catch up on some sleep/rest on the weekend.

Video check in.
While I was making my first video check in, the cat jumped up on the tv stand and knocked over the tv.
Amazingly, the tv wasn't damaged but you could hear the loud bang so I had to do my video again.
Little bugger!

After work, I stopped and picked up some fruits and veggies.
We don't have much so looks like I'll be making a grocery trip on the weekend.

When I got home, I had a nice long, hot bath.
Very relaxing!

I read my book and it's getting good so I was in the tub until it just got too cold and I had to get out or turn into a human popsicle.

I made potatoes and salad to go along with the chicken.
Jason was back to work today and he got home a bit late.

We got caught up on all the One Bite Pizza reviews we missed while we were away then we called it a night.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment