Wednesday 20 April 2022

Marathon Training Progressing Nicely and Cheeseburger Pizza, Yum Yum (April 19, 2022)

 I DID NOT follow WW yesterday AT ALL - I ate lots of Easter chocolate and I do feel bad about it but i don't?

Marathon training is coming along.
I'm on week 9 which technically is only week 5 of the training plan as I doubled up the first 8 weeks.
Starting in Week 6 I'll be down to one rest day a week - things are about to get tougher!

Freya spent the night last night because Kody had to work early this morning so Jason gave her a bath this morning and she even let him brush her hair.

I had planned on running at lunch time but the weather sucked.
It snowed all day long - we got so much that we could actually shovel (but I'm not going to).
This weather is so depressing.

I did have to run 5 miles or 8 km today so as soon as I got home after work, I headed straight down to the treadmill to get it done.

I didn't want it looming over my head all evening.

Freya wanted to get on with me and was so upset when I wouldn't let her.

Jason came down and got her and he said she fell asleep almost immediately when he took her upstairs.

She was so tired, poor little thing.

I watched The Running Channel vlogs again while I ran.
I went back to the beginning of the channel and started watching the videos from there.
The channel started 3 years ago so there are a lot of videos to catch up on - should keep me busy for a few workouts.

Marathon training video check in for today.

Jason made pizza for supper - it was so good.

He made cheeseburger pizza with onions and pickles.

He even added some lettuce and OMG - it was fantastic!
I think I had about 5 pieces!

He had invited Kody over to have supper with us and after supper, he and Freya headed home - Haylee was getting home tonight from her girls trip with her mom.

Ha ha - seems like a pretty easy run!

I ate lots of chocolate AGAIN tonight - I am afraid to weigh myself but I think I better tomorrow.
Need to get myself back on track.
Think I'm going to have to get rid of the Easter treats tomorrow so I stop eating them.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment