Wednesday 20 April 2022

Is Winter Ever Going To End? (April 18, 2022)

Monday means weigh in day so that's what I did first thing.

I was expecting to be up because I had lots of treats over the weekend but not by this much.
I was 195.4 lbs.

That's up 4 lbs since last weigh in.
Get your $&6! together April!
I really need to get back on track - I did so well last week, I know I can do it.

My sister had company over the weekend, my Aunt Betty sent me this picture.
She said they had a good time.
I'm glad they went over, the boys went to PEI for the weekend with their Dad so Jen would have been all alone.

I got our for a walk to the end of the road this afternoon.
I didn't go in the morning because it was just too cold for me.

Plus there was lots of new freshly fallen snow and I wanted it to melt a bit before I headed out.

Seriously though, is winter ever going to end this year?

I kept procrastinating on my workout, but I finally went down around 7 or so to get it done.
The marathon training schedule called for a rest day today but of course I wanted to run my 1 mile.
Did it in 12 min 56 seconds.

Stayed on a bit extra just to get some steps in - I was still quite a ways from my 13,000 daily goal.

Sweaty selfie.
My camera lens seems to be steamed up.

Marathon training video check in.

Haylee is gone to Banff with her Mom and Auntie's to celebrate Crystal's 40th birthday and Kody has to work tomorrow so he asked if Jason could watch Freya for him tomorrow as Jason is off.

He has to leave at 6:30 am so I suggested she just come stay the night.
After my workout, we went down and picked her up.

Jason got me a ring light for my birthday and he got it all set up.

He did an interview with Freya to test it out.
So cute!

She still has her horrid cough and Jason has picked up a little something too so we were off to bed fairly early tonight.

Great advice.

I kind of want this shirt - I am ALWAYS cold.
As I'm writing this, I'm sitting here in my office with my toque on and the heater on full blast aimed right at me.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment