Monday 25 April 2022

Sunshine and Lower Altitude = Great Run (April 23, 2022)

 Mom had to be in Whitecourt this morning for 9 am for an iron transfusion so we were on the road early.

It was about 9:30 am when they had her all hooked up and ready to go and they said it would take about 2 hours so I headed out for a run.

I just left my car parked at the hospital and hopped on a trail from there.
Whitecourt has lots of nice trails.
I had to do 4 miles or 7k today which I did.

My exercise details and average heart rate.

My average pace and splits.
Love seeing it in the 6's!

I wasn't sure how it would go today because my body was feeling kind of achy last night but as soon as I started I knew it was going to be a good run.

It felt great.

I'm not sure if it was the change in altitude or the nice weather or maybe both but I thoroughly enjoyed my run today.

Video check in.

I got to my 7 k right by the second hand store so I figured I'd pop in and have a look around while I was there.

I got a bunch of shorts for Freya and something I've been looking for for a while now, ever since I read the book.
The movie, The Girl on the Train.
I tried looking for it on all my streaming services, tried to rent it and even looked for it at Walmart but had no luck so I was pretty happy.

After I picked Mom up, we went to Booster Juice and got smoothies.
I also got a chicken chipotle wrap and it was delicious.

We did a bit of shopping then headed back home.

My body was feeling achy again so I had a nice long, hot bath.
I have been trying to fend off this cold that everyone else seems to have but looks like it got me and I spent pretty much the rest of the day just chilling and relaxing.
I didn't feel up to doing much else.

These pictures from Alivia's first dance recital I attended popped up in my Facebook memories today.
She was so cute.

And just look at Hunter with his little bow tie - so adorable!

I thought I'd watch my new movie with Jason when he got home from work but honestly, I was too tired to stay up for a movie so we called it a night pretty early.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment