Tuesday 12 April 2022

Weigh In and Our Sweet Girl (April 5, 2022)

 Monday is normally my weigh in day but I just wanted to see where I stood after our trip.

I was 198.6 lbs this morning.
I'm sure some of that is just fluid and will drop away right away - that always happens when I travel.

So I'm up 6.6 lbs since last weigh in - we ate a lot on vacation so I'm not surprised.

I even had lots of snacks just on the way home last night.

I bought a few chocolate bars that I'd not seen before and I knew I was getting back on track today so Jason and I shared them on the drive home.

But starting today, I'm back to tracking on WW - time to get this show on the road!

I did have to go in to work today so I was super tired as it was likely close to 2:30 am before I got to sleep but I did it.

Jason was off today, lucky guy!

He sent me this picture of Paddington 'laying in my spot' on the couch.
Ha ha - he's such a roly poly.

When I got home from work at the end of the day I was super tired.

I had a 5 mile / 8 km run on the training schedule for today and I so didn't feel like doing it.

The schedule for tomorrow calls for a rest day so I decided that I would switch the days around and just run my 1 mile today then do the longer run tomorrow.

I didn't feel like heading outside so I just went down to my trusty treadmill to get it done.

I had to stop to use the washroom about a half mile in and I also changed my shoes because my feet were feeling like two lead balloons at the end of my legs.

I put my alphaflys on and they just put the pep in my step.

I got to the 1 mile mark and I felt like I could keep going so I did.
Then I did another mile and another mile until lo and behold I had my 5 miles done.

I watched videos on The Running Channel the whole time - they inspire me so they are very helpful.

I was so proud of myself for getting it done because believe me, I certainly didn't want to.

My training video check in.

After my workout, Kody called to say that Crystal had brought Freya home and could they pop over for a visit?
He didn't have his vehicle because Haylee was at work so Jason drove down and picked them up.
We were so happy to see her!

I got lots of hugs in!

She didn't want to pose for a picture - ha ha.
Just not in the mood for it today I guess.

If I hadn't been working from the office, I likely would have kept her for the night but alas, I am so they had to go home.
She has school in the morning anyway.
I am looking forward to having her spend a night on the weekend though.

I was so tired that after they left, I went straight to bed.
I was out like a light, didn't even hear Jason come to bed and that rarely happens!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment