Friday 15 April 2022

Jason and Freya Go Shopping! (April 13, 2022)

 We had an overnight guest last night.

I headed to work before she got up and so Jason had the task of getting her ready and taking her to school.

He did a great job and she even let him brush her hair and put a ponytail in it.

He said it took him a few tries but he finally got one that she was pleased with.

After he dropped her off, he went for a run then he picked her back up after school and the two of them went for a shopping trip to WCT.

They stopped in at the office to see me first and they they were off!

They did some shoe shopping - I love her little pose.
Jason said he got her new sneakers, rubber boots and sandals.

Next they checked out the fitness section.

After shopping she was hungry so they went to McDonald's for some supper.

He headed home after that I when I got home from work, they were already there.
He said they really enjoyed their shopping trip together.

She'd gotten some cotton candy while they were there and when they got home, they did an experiment.

Kody came over to pick her up but she wasn't quite ready to go home so we said we'd walk her down afterwards.
Every time we mentioned it she kept saying she wasn't ready yet so it was around 8:30 by the time we convinced her that it was time to go home.

We bundled her all up in her little cargo trailer (chariot) and pushed her home.
It was chilly out there.

She got a new baby on the shopping trip today and she wanted to take that home with her.

We walked back home which was good because I needed the steps.
I still hadn't run my 1 mile for the day and I really didn't feel like it but I made myself go down and hop on the treadmill.

I was dreading it but I did my fasted mile (on the treadmill) to date.

I ran it in 11 minutes and 56 seconds which I was very proud of.
I started of at a pace of 4.0 and I upped it by .1 every 30 seconds until I got to 6.0 then stayed there until I got to the 1 mile.

Sweaty selfie.

Video check in.

100% AGREE!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment