Tuesday 19 April 2022

More Swimming, Chuck E Cheese and Easter Bunny (April 16, 2022)

Since we had Freya with us and couldn't both go running at the same time, Jason headed out first and the plan was for me to head out when he got back.

Freya and I didn't get much sleep last night so the extra time to lay in bed was welcome.

It looked cold out there too and it was snowing lightly.

Jason said that it was cold out there when he got back, likely too cold for me, but the bigger issue is that there were lots of Canadian Geese out there and they kept charging him while he was running.

In the end he had to run with hands full of gravel so he could throw it at them to keep them away.

So he suggested I workout on the treadmill in the hotel gym instead and I agreed.

He took Freya to the pool.

I hopped on the treadmill.

It was a nice treadmill, I was able to run comfortably at a pace of 6.0 on it.

I had to do 5 miles or 8 km today.

It took me 44 minutes which I thought was pretty good.

Workout all done for the day - best feeling ever!

Marathon training video check in - 8 km run on treadmill.


Hot tub with Papa.

Checkout was at noon and it was around 11:30 or so when I finished up my run so we got Freya out of the pool and out of her floatie swimsuit.

I actually remembered to bring a little housecoat for her because she's always so cold when we get out of the pool.

I brought her sandals too but she refused to wear them.

We checked out on time then decided that I'd drop them off at Chuck E Cheese while I shopped for groceries.

Playing at Chuck E Cheese.

Chuck E Cheese fun.

She got some cotton candy.

Jason kept sending me pictures of their adventures.
She's getting much better at letting me do her hair and left these little ponytails in most of the day amazingly.

She actually got to meet Chuck E this time!

Having a grand old time with Papa.

They had a photo booth there where you could take silly pictures and Jason said she loved it.

These are just a couple of the pictures she took.

She took lots of them.

When I finished up shopping, I met them there and she wanted to take more pictures with me so we took a few.

Ha ha - so silly.

We had a couple more stops to make on the way home - I was on the hunt for chocolate covered marshmallow Easter eggs but just couldn't find any.
The Easter candy was nearly sold out everywhere we went.
Oh well, not the end of the world.

Just jammin' in her car seat!

Just as we hit Barrhead she crashed.
We wanted to take her in for a pee break but she was out and she slept the whole rest of drive home.

Selfie with Grandma before bed.
The Easter Bunny was coming so I was trying to convince her to go to bed early but I think it was midnight before we managed to get in bed.

I fell asleep but luckily I woke up at 1:30 am to let the Easter Bunny in 😀


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment