Tuesday 12 April 2022

Figuring Out When To Run Now That I'm Back At The Office (Apr.7, 2022)

So I am enjoying being back at the office so far.
I do miss being able to just run and change the laundry or put the dishes in to soak but I can still do those things at lunch so not too bad.

I got out for my morning walk to the road - I actually decided to run it albeit at a slow pace.

I was wise enough to wear a hat after nearly freezing to death yesterday (that may be a slight exaggeration) but it may not even have been necessary as it was much nicer out today.


I wore my work out clothes to work so that when I went home for lunch I was able to head straight out for my run.

I had a 3 mile/5 km run to get in today.

My average heart rate was a bit lower.
The roads are nearly clear of snow now and not really any icy areas to contend with so running is much nicer.

Still have those hills though.

You can always tell when I'm on one, it slows my pace right down.

I'm still happy with my average pace of 7.05.

I think overall it's trending down which is great.

Sweaty selfie.

Video check in for today.

After my run I had a super quick shower then headed back to work for the afternoon.

I ended up working a bit late then on my way out, mom's doctor called to go over the results of some blood work I'd taken her for about a month ago.

Turns out she is very anemic.

She wants me to take her to have an iron transfusion once a week for the next three weeks then she also wants her to get more blood work done and she is going to book her for a scope.

Mom had been very tired lately so I guess this explains why.

Hopefully they get to the root of the problem and get it resolved so Mom can get feeling better.

I stopped at the store on the way home and picked up shushi for mom then just had leftover chicken myself.
Jason is eating vegetarian for the week so normally when he does that he takes care of making his own meals.

Kody and Haylee were supposed to drop over to do their taxes but didn't end up coming.
So I just got caught up on some Grey's Anatomy, did a little reading and called it a night.

Haylee did post this super cute picture of her and Freya earlier today.
When I can't see her in person seeing cute new pictures of her is the next best thing.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment