Wednesday 30 September 2020

Cozy Weather Has Arrived (Sept.24 , 2020)

 There is most definitely a chill in the air.

Makes a person want to curl up on the couch and binge on Netflix!

I still need to get my steps in though so I made sure to get out for my walk this morning.

I went at lunch time so I went a little further and took a picture of the flowers by our tourist booth.

They are still looking really good despite the cooler weather.

I finished up another pumpkin when I got home after work.

I'm really enjoying making them.


Then I hopped on the treadmill to jog for a bit.

I feel like since my weigh in wasn't so good this week that I want to try a bit harder.

I want to be careful because I want to make sure that whatever I do to lose weight is something I can maintain long term and currently I don't think I'm going to turn into a fitness buff over night but getting some jogging in a couple times a week is doable long term.

I do want to start training to run a marathon too once I get under 200 lbs so maybe I will turn into a fitness buff, we'll see.

I did get my sweat on and it felt good.
I can feel a difference when I'm jogging, my endurance has improved and my feet haven't been bothering me as much as before.

After my work out, I had a nice long, hot, relaxing bath.

I made quesadilla's for supper for My Honey, Mom and I.
They turned out pretty darn good.

We stopped by my son's after supper to drop something off so we were able to have a quick visit with Baby F.

She's just all about the phone lately and she wants to be the one in charge of it.
Holding it and deciding what to watch.

Her other Papa posted this cute picture today of Baby F and her Auntie Z.

This Facebook memory popped up so I thought I would share.

This was back in 2017.
For birthdays that year, I got everybody tickets to the Dinner Theatre.
We saw Dowton Abbey Road.
We all had such a good time I decided we should do it again but we never have.
Spending time with my family is what I love most so I am going to make a point of planning something like this again soon.

I saw these Decoupage basics and I thought it might come in handy.

Totally.
I am not one of those conspiracy theorists but I also don't trust that the government does what's in the best interest of the people - I think they are more concerned with the best interests of themselves unfortunately.
Especially our current government - the amount of unethical things they've done and gotten away with is rather shocking.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment